Ender 3 Max 4.2.7 Board Marlin Bugfix 2.0.x BL Touch

• Hi everyone, I wanted to share with you my first firmware based on the latest version of Marlin Bugfix 2.0.x (15-12-2021) for the Ender 3 Max with the 4.2.7 board and BL Touch with original mounting bracket.

First, I took all the various settings from the original firmware (speed, acceleration, jerk, steps, temperatures etc ...) and brought them back to the new firmware.
    I did a test print with a calibration cube and am satisfied with the quality of the print.

So for anyone wishing to try their hand at this change I leave the source code so the firmware is to be compiled. All the changes made I wrote them on the GitHub page.

!!!WARNING!!!
    This is my first custom firmware. I just did a print test and everything worked fine. If you want to install this firmware and you have some changes to make (disable BL Touch, custom mounting bracket, custom extruder etc ...) you will have to set the parameters according to your hardware configuration.

If you have any questions I will try to answer as soon as possible.

https://github.com/GrayFox0189/Ender-3-Max-4.2.7-Marlin-bugfix-2.0.x-with-BL-Touch.