CR-30 Print Mill Hot End Temp Limit

• Hi, I joined and posted a long thread with a few questions regarding the CR-30 and IDK why but it never was approved/posted so here goes again...

1. Some of the filament profiles in the slicer use a Hot end Temp of 250 BUT the machine seems to top out at 240. How to increase my Hot End Temp limit to allow to get above 240?

2. Has anyone been able to successfully connect this unit to anything that will allow me to upload files WITHOUT using a SD Card? There is a Micro USB port on the front of the unit but zero documentation on how to use this/interface with other hardware. ANY help on this would be MUCH appreciated.

I have tons of other questions but I'll hold short right here for now. Thanks in advance for any replies.

P.S. I can say that I have been able to do some good prints with this unit but she is a touchy girl and I am finding that you really need to know some tricks to get it to print reliably. It would be great to be able to exchange info with others using this unit! Hopefully there are others out there who feel the same!