Ender 3 V2 Speeding up print speed / Altering settings by itself.

• Im having troubles with my Ender V2 and wondered if anyone could help please?

Following slicing using Cura & Creality slicer, certain files are speeding up the print speed massively (784%) or reducing it and on some the x y z start point is way out and going beyond the limits of the machine causing loud clicking / shuddering as the extruder position reaches its limits and tries to go beyond.

As well as the speed, the temperature is affected too staying at 0 insted af the 215 that i set it to.

This didnt happen until installing a new board due to my original failing. The new board firmware is upgraded to 1.0.4 which is different to my previous board's firmware. 1.0.2 i think.

Can anyone help with this? Explain why it is happening and if there is a solution?

Thanks in advance,

• Check cura speed section then uncheck: alow controling speed

• People reading my responses are going to think, that I think, every problem can be solved with a reflash. I don't think that. But-- for sure, you've got something wacky going on. If that happened to me, I'd do the only thing I know of which should get rid of any kind of bug-a-boo. At least-- I think it would. And that would be to reflash the LCD and the board (two steps) using the firmware at TH3DStudio.com. If you decide to do that, and if you need help, let me know. Apparently I only get email once a day from Creality. I don't know why. Probably need to check my settings. Anyhow, let me know if I can help.