How to remove slight corner warping

• Had this issue for a while now and I'm struggling to figure out what the problem is?
    I have treid differnet temps, flows etc. My nozzle is the perfect height and my bed as flat as it will go using a dti. I also clean my bed thoroughly before a print and I even use the occasional prit stick to help with adhesion but every couple of prints get this problem and it's driving me crazy.

Any takers?

• @auzzyboy said in How to remove slight corner warping:

@billbyrd just bits and bats. Some structural parts and some gimmicky stuff like thors hammer etc ha.
    The strange thing is that it does it randomly? It doesn't happen evertime but thier is nothing I am changing between prints - I have ran a same print several times and I seem to get different results each time?

I use the Ender 3 max. I have properly calibrated it with an engineers square and using measuring equipment so all the structural parts are aligned. I have also tried different software settings for the first layer like not running the part fans or altering the Z height but I simply can't seem to get rid of the random warping?!warping eg

It's true that corners tend to warp for scientific reasons, but I've printed plenty of things with corners that didn't lift. My advice is to use 200/50 for heat, use a carborundum coated glass build plate (they come standard with the Ender3 V2). Wash the plate between prints, apply a thin coat of glue stick after the plate has warmed. Do that, then try printing some test squares 75 x 75 x 2mm and see if they don't stay put. Oh, and of course, level the bed using the paper method.

• @billbyrd just bits and bats. Some structural parts and some gimmicky stuff like thors hammer etc ha.
    The strange thing is that it does it randomly? It doesn't happen evertime but thier is nothing I am changing between prints - I have ran a same print several times and I seem to get different results each time?

I use the Ender 3 max. I have properly calibrated it with an engineers square and using measuring equipment so all the structural parts are aligned. I have also tried different software settings for the first layer like not running the part fans or altering the Z height but I simply can't seem to get rid of the random warping?!warping eg

• What are you printing? Is it square, round? What are the dimensions?

• @auzzyboy Corner warping (curl) is typically caused by the corners cooling faster than the rest of the print.

The easiest fix is to print with a 'brim'.

So in Cura, select Build Plate Adhesion Type: Brim
    The default is 8mm, which is generally wide enough.