CR-10S X-Axis Starting Point Issue

• Hi everyone,

I'll get right to the nature of the problem. My CR-10S has been making beautiful prints for the last 2 months. No Hardware or Software issues. Everything has been going exceptionally well.

Then I installed the newest version of the Cura Slicer 4.13.0. Since doing that, I'm having issues with my X-Axis Starting Point.

I've spent the better part of 2 hours watching YT videos, visiting reddit 3d printing troubleshooting, and reading the Creality forums with no solution to my problem.

Upon Auto Homing, the nozzle returns to 0, 0, 0 with no problems. The problem arises when I actually hit print. You all are aware of the purge line at the beginning of a print. It prints on the left side of the bed very near to the edge. After that, it begins printing whatever file you've loaded. I had a rather large piece that I sliced in Cura and the display and the coordinates had the object in the center of the bed so it would fit on the build plate. When I actually began printing the file, I noticed the purge line looked like it had been shifted to the right about 50mm. I thought it was weird, but I let the print continue. Once the raft began printing, I noticed it was not starting where it should have been. No problems with the Y-Axis or the Z-Axis. Those are both exactly where they should be. Anyway, once the nozzle got to the far right side of the print bed, it just kept going right off the bed into empty space. My question is how to solve this.

I have searched and searched for a tutorial on how to change the start point for a print. As I said before, it has nothing to do with the Y or Z axes, this is purely a left-to-right X-Axis issue. I'm convinced this is a GCODE issue and if I knew more about it, I'd just go into Cura and adjust the settings myself, but I'm honestly afraid I will screw things up if I start poking around with the code. If I knew which GCODE command allowed me to adjust the start point coordinates, I would simply move them back to the left by 50mm. But after looking through GCODE command lists, I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for there, either. I don't even want to get into trying to alter Marlin and compiling new settings and trying to upload that from my laptop. I've watched Arduino videos and tutorials, but that's beyond my comfort zone.

If anyone has a link to the proper GCODE print start coordinate information either in a video or a written tutorial, or if you simply know a great deal about it and can instruct me yourself, I would be forever grateful. I look forward to seeing a response.