CR-10S Pro V2 Bed lockup issue

• Hi,

I'm a happy owner to a new CR10. I'm new to 3D printing so I can't say if this is a huge issue yet.

The issue is that whe moving the bed by hand it does not move smooth, it is like it gets stuck on the exact
    same position. The problem I have is very much like what is described in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsoHFFsofUI

I have done a few smaller test prints but I'm not very experienced yet so I'm not sure what I should do to investigate this. Searched the web and there seems to be a few that got the same issue on some printers.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

• Any suggestions how to proceed?
    Do I need to replace the inner wheels?

Thanks!

• Hi,

I checked the belt tension and it was pretty tight but it was already on its most "loose" position so it was not possible to release the tension. I removed the belt and the bed was still not mowing smooth.

Removed the bed and looked for any noticeable burrs but it felt and looked ok. The inner wheels had some metal dust and some really minor scratches that did not feel like much of a problem. Cleaned them all and put it back together but the issue remains. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

• This post is deleted!

• @aufgedyng First, adjust the pulley according to the video. If the movement is not smooth, please check whether the Y-axis profile has any uneven places or whether the pulley has burrs or damage.