Slow Support and Creality in denial of Problems

• Creality knows it has SWITCH problems, just get the information and replace, two emails and your done, it is cheaper than all the labor you are spending on answering emails, and making people jump through hoops to get a switch.
    Creality knows that they had some Quality issues, admit it and fix them, everyone would be happier.
    Creality needs to find the most common problems, write and make a video how to correct the problem if the user can fix the problem. If not fixable they need to setup up some way to start fixing or replacing the problem units. It will cost them some money, but their reputation is at stake.
    Some users will not want to open the unit and change parts, many will be able to fix the problem as long as Creality supplies the parts.
    Creality needs to quit dragging out their problems, they are hurting their reputation and making everyone angry.

Gordon
    Backer 3799
    Bad on/off switch no purchased parts recieved yet.

• @admin said in Slow Support and Creality in denial of Problems:

@Starkiller
    Dear, I understand you're angry, but there is one thing we need to clarify that not all SWITCH is bad. Actually, there are some customers who had print successfully with CR-6 SE.
    So our engineer needs the picture to confirm what makes your printer not work. Thank you.

We all understand what you're saying, but from a costumer service standpoint it is better and more cost-effective in the long run to just send us better switches than to keep saying the same thing over and over. A switch doesn't cost more than $1. Might even be less. If you really want to keep customers it'd be better to set up a claim box with serial numbers and send out the switches than to constantly ask for pictures. What if my switch doesn't show signs of external problems and is broken internally and that is the picture I send? Your engineer might say that it isn't broken then I don't get it fixed.

Just send a message to the backers asking for serial numbers so you can keep track and no one can take advantage of it then send the switch with a simple wiring diagram. Otherwise you're going to lose business and fast.

• @Starkiller And for your suggestions, I will feedback to our customer service, and they will confirm which way is better for these issues. Thank you.

• @Starkiller
    Dear, I understand you're angry, but there is one thing we need to clarify that not all SWITCH is bad. Actually, there are some customers who had print successfully with CR-6 SE.
    So our engineer needs the picture to confirm what makes your printer not work. Thank you.

• @timd1971 cr6-se was an upgrade for me. I did Buy a replacement switch from Amazon but its creality responsibility to respond and act on errors. I shouldn't have to pay for their error.

• @Memphis said in Slow Support and Creality in denial of Problems:

this wait time is costing me money.

Hmmm....if in business, prob should have looked at the PRUSA MK3S or Mini?

These switches are probably pretty standard and get cheaply on Amazon if no time to wait on Creality support.

I purchased from SainSmart distributor (Amazon USA) and wanted a few different parts for a Ender 3 V2, and they sent them free immediately via DHL from China, and arrived just a few days later each time. Great SainSmart support!

Sounds like you bought the Kickstarter CR6 SE? Yeah, not sure what the deal is with that... and such a long wait... V2 arrived next day. Very widely supported like its predecessors.

• @Starkiller said in Slow Support and Creality in denial of Problems:

Creality knows it has SWITCH problems, just get the information and replace, two emails and your done, it is cheaper than all the labor you are spending on answering emails, and making people jump through hoops to get a switch.
    Creality knows that they had some Quality issues, admit it and fix them, everyone would be happier.
    Creality needs to find the most common problems, write and make a video how to correct the problem if the user can fix the problem. If not fixable they need to setup up some way to start fixing or replacing the problem units. It will cost them some money, but their reputation is at stake.
    Some users will not want to open the unit and change parts, many will be able to fix the problem as long as Creality supplies the parts.
    Creality needs to quit dragging out their problems, they are hurting their reputation and making everyone angry.

Gordon
    Backer 3799
    Bad on/off switch no purchased parts recieved yet.

I totally agree with all you said. Its been over a week for me waiting for a response and still nothing.. this wait time is costing me money. I need an answer @admin

• You're right. They often times operate as nonsense people. and it's sometimes very hard to distinguish whether it is a willingness to sabotage people's houses and properties (a switch that can cause fire won't be insured by Creality if someone looses valuable due to Creality failure to process duly electrical hazards for real quality check), or it's just a number of incompetent workers causing the issue.

I hope it's just a number of incompetent worker, and not a deliberate attempt of china/creality trying to sabotage people property.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.