My mother is ...

• In this special day, you are the most special woman now and forever!

Mother's Day is arriving, so we need to put more awareness on our mother, who is one of the closest family members in our lives. For you, what kind of role does your mom play? Is she your mentor? Your best friend? Your goddess? Now you can express your feeling here to earn some prizes!

How to Participate:👏 👏

1. Let's make sentences by following this: My mother is ...
      Feel free to make your responses as long or short as possible. The most creative and sincere sentences might earn you some prizes!
    2. Invite as many of your friends as possible to "VOTES" and "VIEWS" your posts.

Eg: My mother is mother and is the one who brought me into this world and I will cherish it forever. Happy Mother’s Day all you mom’s out there we all love you we do from the bottom of our hearts...

Benefits:🎈 🎈
    10 participants will win $50 Coupon Code (valid for the given items)
    The winners will be announced on May 10, 2022 by Email

In addition, we have prepared Mother's Day 3D Printers (US): https://store.creality.com/pages/buy-printer-get-filament-50) on our official store. Use Creality 3D printer and DIY the best gifts for your mother that will truly make her day! Click the link to know more.

Terms and Conditions  
    1.Remember to sign in our forum first before take part in this activity
    2. Coupons and deals are open to US only. And the code is only valid for Cv-01 Pro, Cr-Scan 01Upgrade, Cr- Scan 01Premium, Halot-One Plus, Halot-One Pro, Cr-10 Smart Pro, Sermoon V1 Pro, Ender 3 S1.
    3. The winners will be selected according to the first 10 users that make the most creative and sincere sentences. 
    4.Creality reserves the right to explain the event rules and amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.

d6919cac-60d3-4114-b232-7adec1d344f5-We Are Together.png

• Hey everyone!

Thank you all for sharing with us your warm words that can prove your love for your Mum indeed! We're sure you're remembering the good times you had with your Mum as you leave your comments, and are grateful for everything she did for you!

Now, we're very excited to announce the following users as the lucky winners.

Special congratulations to:
    @ALECTRONIC, @BOBF, @LASERBUDD, @CHRISDENG666
    will receive $50 coupon code.

We appreciate your warm words and the comments in the post.

• @BobF That's cool! Love your humor, brother.

• @LaserBudd so sad to hear that. Your mathor is a great mom! Hope you have a wonderful day~

• @Chrisdeng666 That's awesome!

• @Alectronic sorry to hear that. May you happy every day man.

• @admin My mother is the one who printed me in 3D long before the 3D printer existed 😉

• My Mother is, and always will be my " First True Love"
    My Mother passed away 58 years ago, when I was 21. Even though I will be 79 this year, I still love her and miss her.

• sadly past away in 2009 on 5 december, and so is my dad in march 2016. Nothing makes up for that!

• My mother is
    affectionate
    agreeable
    amiable
    bright
    charming
    creative
    determined
    diligent
    diplomatic
    dynamic
    energetic
    friendly
    funny
    generous
    giving
    gregarious
    hardworking
    helpful
    imaginative
    kind
    likable
    loyal
    patient
    polite
    sincere
    adept
    brave
    capable
    considerate
    courageous
    faithful
    fearless
    frank
    humorous
    knowledgeable
    loving
    marvelous
    nice
    optimistic
    passionate
    persistent
    plucky
    proficient
    self-confident
    sensible
    thoughtful

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• My Mother is simply my everything. She is my entire world. Without my mom I would be lost. My mom is my best friend my role model, and someone who encourages me to be better every single day. 🎈 🎈