Import Calibration File?

• It finally cooled off enough in my shop, I could unbox my Lizard. Hooking it up was simplicity itself- btw the middle part of the airplane connector is a sleeve you have to wiggle back just a hair, to unplug. I downloaded the latest Windows software... loaded and started it... and got a gray mess that in no way resembled the software on all the YT videos. I tried starting the scan, but all it would do is say Import Calibration File. Nothing by that name was in the thumb drive. Now what?

• Downloaded online this morning. At the same time, at my request, the support service sent me this file

• Thanks for the info. I did the same, but when connected to a network, the program freezes and the calibration file is not downloaded. I noticed that you are not using a version of the software designed exclusively for Lizard. Maybe that's the thing. Can you post the downloaded calibration file with the txt extension?

• @Pygar I am also very interested in the answer to this question

• Make sure the plugged into the usb and powered on before starting CR-Studio. Use the network download to get the calibration file. I had the same problem until I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m6P40D8X2Q

Ken