Looking for help with strange issue on Ender 3 V2 printer.

• Hey all, I am not new to 3d printing but I am new to Creality printers as I have only owned the 3 Ender 3 V2 printers I have now for less than 6 months. I purchased them when I decided to expand the business I have and needed more production. One of my printers has developed an issue that has taken it out of the loop for now as I cannot trust it on longer prints. What is happening is the printer is turning itself off as if someone flipped the switch in the back to off. After a short time it will turn itself back on just as if you turned the switch on and it starts up like nothing at all is wrong. It is not giving me any weird errors or messages and it is causing prints to be ruined. There seems to be no direct interval on time when this happens and it seems to be completely random. Sometimes it will do it while I am per-heating the printer and other times it won't happen for hours. I have no idea if I am dealing with a PSU issue or a circuit board issue. I am not having any issues with the other 2 Ender 3 V2 printers I have or my custom Anet AM8 BLV printer which are all on the same circuit and connected to the same APC battery backup. For some context I am running the JyersUI v2.0.1 firmware and screen icon pack on all of my Ender printers. Not sure what other info would be helpful but if there is something that would help let me know. I am at a loss and don't know what to do. I reached out to Creality via their help solutions on their site Monday and still have not heard back.

• It sure sounds like a power issue to me. I would suggest switching the location of this printer with another printer that works fine. If the problem moves with the printer then I would replace the power supply. If the problem stays with the location then the problem is electrical loading on this plug.

If it stays with the location, then turn off the circuit breaker and determine what else is on this same circuit. You may have a piece of equipment that is switching on and causing the voltage to drop and is in effect recycling the power on the unit.