CR-6 SE will not read any SD Cards

• I just assembled my CR-6 SE but it will not read any SD Cards inserted. I've tried a good, working SD Card from another printer, it does not work on the CR-6 SE. The cables are connected and passed continuity check.

Confirmation #: 46bdfe9f8409ff6dcbef394f187bfc96
    Backer # 11736

I sent an email to cs@creality.com, kickstartersupport@creality.com, and info@creality.com

• Make sure you are inserting the card right way up. The leads should be on top with the card logo on the bottom.

• @admin,

Watch this :

https://youtu.be/S44jaZdxJxI

I use one file to printer. My printer arrive yesterday 25/09/2020 , finish to assembly I had this surprise!! Can you help me please!!

• Hi
    I have the same problem, my my sd card reader is not working. I made a video to post on the forum but I was not authorized. Probably other people have the same problem. Thanks for crealiy helping me to solve this problem.
    SD card has 4gb (maximum 16gb). I used the card that came with the printer the first time and looked on the forum to put only the files for printing. Done!!! does not work !! I leave you the images!!
    I leave the link with the video i made

https://youtu.be/S44jaZdxJxI

• @mroebuilds Had that same issue myself a few times. Turn on the printer THEN once it's up put in the SD card. Try leaving the SD card in the printer for a few minutes BEFORE going into the "Print" section. Highly possible that it's just slow.

• Dear @mroebuilds

1. The printer only recognizes SD cards below 16g of internal memory, and only recognizes gcode files. The file name is within 16 characters, and the file name consists of letters or numbers. It is recommended that the SD card only stores the models that need to be printed.
    2. If the SD card only stores the gcode printer and still cannot be recognized, please provide the computer to read the SD card and put the gcode file into the SD card video, and provide the video where the printer does not recognize the SD card.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.