After Firmware update

• Hello all,

I just bought an Ender 5 pro; when I turned it on, it said TMC connection error, so I tried updating the firmware, now the error message is gone, but the machine makes a long beeping sound and won't stop.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

• Dear @zomyallo

TMC connection error, this prompt means that the serial port of the TMC driver chip is not connected
    This is normal and does not affect the use, because the motherboard does not support the serial port function of TMC temporarily. I suggest you re-flash the firmware
    Ender-5 Pro- Marlin2.0.1 - V1.0.1 - Endstop.bin

• I had the same problem. I am using a E5 Pro with V4.2.7 Control Board (CB) and latest E5 Pro Firmware (Marlin 2.0.1 and TMC2225 Drivers). I had not installed a BLTouch and the buzzer started on power up and doesn't stop. I then installed the BLTouch V1 using the new BLTouch socket on the CB. I had to change the blue and red wires around on the BLTouch 3 pin plug as they are backwards for the new socket on the CB. I still got the buzzer on power up. I then put the wires back to their original position and used the adapter board that comes with the V1 BLTouch. I have not connected the BLTouch Z stop plug into the CB yet and the buzzer does not come on when powered up. I noticed on one of the videos that when they were installing a V1 BLTouch on an E3 with latest V4.2.2 CB and they did not use the new onboard BLTouch socket. They used the adapter board as well.
    Seems to be a problem with the new board.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.