Creality Sonic Pad doesn't see ADSL345 SENSOR

• Connected Creality Sonic Pad to Flying Bear Ghost 5, all works fine except resonance_tester. When I try to run the test I get "No sensor found yet" message.
    Wiring is 100% ok.
    printer.cfg is the following:

[mcu rpi]
    serial: /tmp/klipper_host_mcu

[adxl345]
    cs_pin: rpi:None
    spi_speed: 2000000
    spi_bus: spidev2.0
    # axes_map: -x,y,-z    

[resonance_tester]
    accel_chip: adxl345
    accel_per_hz: 70
    probe_points:

• Is it possible to have the ADXL345 connected to the printer all the time? Correction turned on when printing? How many sensors can be connected at once? They are I2C, each has its own address. For example, on the extruder, on the pad and on the cabinet on which the printer stands.

• @kruemelg sonic pad doesn't see sensor neither from menu nor from console. Trying to connect to sensor several times is not how the device should work also.

• I got several error messages by using direct the Sonic Pad resonance measurement.

try it manually via console. Sometimes I have to try it 2 or 3 times, but then it worked for me:

Console Code:
    TEST_RESONANCES AXIS=X

if you have an bed moving Printer and an Y axis adapter you should also do the resonance measurement on Y axis.

TEST_RESONANCES AXIS=Y

• You shouted that sonic pad works with any printer, you promised root access (I cant use tg bot and remote access without it). Nothing is true. And now you mumble: its not creality printer. LOL its ridiculous.

And put yourself your smiles, you sent me broken device and trying to mislead me.

• @admin how the printer model affects the performance of the sensor?
    Its from creality site by the way: The user-defined printer compilation function is integrated into the Sonic Pad. It is much easier to use Sonic Pad with non-Creality printers than before.

• I think it's not our default machine:)

• And one more question:
    Why the temperature is limited to 220/70? Is it supposed to print PLA only?