CR-6e

• Having a hard time setting up Crura 4.7 for the 6e. The Creality version that come with the printer is too limiting. Also it wont let me enter a nozzle size. Anyone else having these problems? Is there another printer profile I could use?

• @Marc said in CR-6e:

Having a hard time setting up Crura 4.7 for the 6e. The Creality version that come with the printer is too limiting. Also it wont let me enter a nozzle size. Anyone else having these problems? Is there another printer profile I could use?

You mean Cura. And CR-6 SE I guess? Them typos, man. Just so this gets less confusing and more prone to appearing as result to searches.
    I only have a nozzle size afaik but the infill slide seems a bit limiting, wish it worked with increments of 5% as well.

@iMars said in CR-6e:

@Marc said in CR-6e:

Having a hard time setting up Crura 4.7 for the 6e. The Creality version that come with the printer is too limiting. Also it wont let me enter a nozzle size. Anyone else having these problems? Is there another printer profile I could use?

Got exactly the same! I ended up using someone else's profile... yet 4.7.1 seems to be bad for circular printing, so I use 4.6.2 now and that profile won't work anymore.

For now I selected Ender 3 Pro as printer, renamed it and unchecked the prefix option in the general setting.

I anyone is reading this and having it working perfectly, please be so kind to share...

A lot of people complained about having issues with 4.7.1. I personally used both. They said the release about every 2 months and the next one will include profile for CR-6 SE (if that's the printer we're talking about, hopefully it's good stuff.

• @Marc said in CR-6e:

Got exactly the same! I ended up using someone else's profile... yet 4.7.1 seems to be bad for circular printing, so I use 4.6.2 now and that profile won't work anymore.

For now I selected Ender 3 Pro as printer, renamed it and unchecked the prefix option in the general setting.

I anyone is reading this and having it working perfectly, please be so kind to share...

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.