Cancel/Refund advice

• I am backer 8455 in Australia.

My printer has not been shipped and does not sound like it will be for a while.

I am greatly concerned with the safety of this printer from following the FB forums and reading of the various issues it has had.

I would like to apply for a refund. I contacted Kickstarter and they advise that Creality could authorise this. I would like to do so please.

How do I get a refund and cancel this?

• @FrozenBunyip said in Cancel/Refund advice:

I am backer 8455 in Australia.

My printer has not been shipped and does not sound like it will be for a while.

I am greatly concerned with the safety of this printer from following the FB forums and reading of the various issues it has had.

I would like to apply for a refund. I contacted Kickstarter and they advise that Creality could authorise this. I would like to do so please.

How do I get a refund and cancel this?

You should talk to your credit card company (you used a credit card to pay, right?) about disputing the charge if they refuse a refund. Mine is happy to refund my money and issue a charge back to the seller, regardless of any "no refund policy", if they agree that I'm legitimately dissatisfied with my purchase.

• Dear @FrozenBunyip

All machine to Australia has been shipped readily. We are waiting for the tracking number, will update in our website. Thanks for your support.

• You can't.

Look at update #10
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1001939425/creality-cr-6-se-leveling-free-diy-3d-printer-kit/posts/2870500

From now on, we only offer a refund when a quality problem or a delivery problem occurs.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.