Left Side lower than right

• Hello,

I got my CR-6SE and autoleveled it. I tried to make my first print and the left side is digging into the print bed and the right side of the printer is just a little bit too high of the print surface. I don't know how to fix it. When I do the Z offset it still doesn't correct because one side is lower that the other. When I print in the middle it doesn't make a huge deal because its so close but when i try to print something larger it doesn't work. I tried to attach a picture but the forums don't work. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

• @ama133 As for the picture upload, your picture may be at to high of a resolution (file size too large) for the forum to upload it. I had an issue like that just today and when I resized it then it uploaded fine. Maybe the upload command has an option to automatically downsize large files but I didn't notice it. But if your picture is already small, please ignore me.

As for the leveling, can you find out how much out of level it is? Can you do a 'piece of paper' test?

Cheers!

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.