Touchscreen not working

• tried to find any info on this but it is hard to search this forum. My touchscreen will not respond, I can send commands from a terminal through USB, but the screen doesn't respond to touch. I have tried updating both the screen firmware and the board firmware. They both seem to upgrade fine but do not fix the issue.

• @admin I bouht it on kickstarter, I sent an e-mail to the kickstartersupport@creality.com and never received a reply back. I'll try again and see what happens.

• Dear @widjit

It should be a display failure, please contact your seller to reissue the display.

• did you put it into the back of the screen? When I put it into the screen, it goes into a blue screen and shows updating from SD card and once done it says SD card process finished. it stays on that screen untill I remove the SD card and Reboot. It's frustrating, I reached out to them by e-mail weeks ago and have not heard anything.

• I have the same issue, but when I put the SD card with the DWIN folder in it I don't see an update happening. I've tried checking the connections and everything seems to be connected.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.