Oh my, I have grown to hate my Ender 3 Pro's blank screen!

• I just got a Ender 3 Pro (v1.1.4 I think) and a BlTouch (not v3) with it. No trouble with assembly, everything was fine, no trouble with install BlTouch. The final firmware update however, has given me a $200+ paperweight for the past 3 weeks. I finally was able to fix the driver issue with my pc, and went to flash the printer, which worked, I downloaded the new firmware (from Creality) and then followed the youtube video to install the new components, which I did per the video instructions. However now, after I installed the firmware update, using the progisp.exe, per the video instructions, I have a blank, black, screen, that refuses to do anything. Yes, there is power to the board, with the blue light active. I have tried backing up and reinstalling the firmware (with the settings from the video), I tried using the aspisp device (which I ended up having to get a new one that my US pc recognized), which didn't work, then I tried to install the firmware on a sdcard, which didn't work, then I tried backing up and uninstalling all the new parts, and checking lose connections, which also didn't work. I am at a lose and so far have grown to hate my new printer and the thought of 3d printing entirely, and I have yet to actually get to use it. What do I do? I don't even know where to start anymore, other than kindling, Suggestions?

• @shadovvs any resolution?

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.