Hot head nozzle sheared when being removed.

• Hi,

I've had my CR-6 SE for about 2 weeks now and for the first week everything worked perfectly, but then prints started failing. After research and investigation I worked out that the nozzle in the hot head was blocked, a fairly common newbie problem, so I followed the instructions for removing and cleaning the nozzle and hot head end. However, unlike in the Creality videos, my nozzle would not unscrew easily, and when moderate force was applied the nozzle sheared off, leaving the threaded end stuck inside the hot head.

From the looks of things and the way it is stuck in there it seems likely that the nozzle was put in cross threaded in the factory and that is why it has got so stuck.

Does anybody know how I go about getting a replacement hot head nozzle assembly? (I have disassembled it fairly easily following further instructions from Creality on youtube)

Rachel

• I have the same problem. Can't find a replacement hotend anywhere. This is after I printed with polymaker plb. I'm extremely disappointed that I can't find replacement parts and don't see an option for extruder speed.

• I have the same issue, and see that they have the entire full nozzle kit listed on their website. We'd only need the heated block and maybe some screws in order to get it back up and running. I wonder where we could just get that one piece?

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.