3D Ender 3 v2 is printing too fast

• Hi, I recently purchased a Creality Ender 3 v2 printer a month ago.

I firstly printed a simple fan for a project, which printed well. After I've printed a gear bearing and an improved version of the first fan (just neater), which also printed well. I've not used it for a number of days and now when I try to use it now, it prints way too fast (even with the previous fans and gear bearing and the filament bunches up and gets stuck to the nozzle. I sliced it and previewed it and this was the result:

https://youtu.be/ArYjYDM_9dc

This is what would happen to the 3D printer when I tried to run the G-code file (binary). I have used multiple programs such as the default one that comes with the USB to install on windows, Ultimaker and PrusaSlicer.

I'd greatly appreciate any help to identify the problem as I've searched the Internet and can't find a solution.

IMG_20201012_205913929.jpg IMG_20201012_205848970.jpg IMG_20201012_205907478.jpg IMG_20201012_205858406.jpg

• @Finny
    I suggest you use a multimeter to measure the drive voltage and pin voltage on the X-axis, Y-axis, and Z-axis on the motherboard

企业微信截图_15986847891956.png

• Dear @Finny

Is the actual printing speed of the sliced model normal?

• Dear @admin

I have checked the print settings and they are as per the image you posted. I have also tried and lowered the speed to 10 and still gotten the same result. I have tried PrusaSlicer and that seemed to work, but then that changes the z offset and when I try to change the setting, it does not change. Ultimaker and Creality Slicer (app that came with the printer) speeds up the printing to the point where you sometimes don't even see the extruder (on the Ultimaker and Creality slicer apps) moving as it fills up an area because it is moving way to fast. The other app interferes with the Z offset (which would be for a different topic).

• Dear @Finny

What is the setting of printing speed and filling speed, it is recommended that the printing speed is not higher than 60mm/s
    e9194449-ba5b-4b5c-b62f-672b3f45a433-image.png

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.