CR-6 SE not delivered - UK

• This post is deleted!

• Dear @Peter

Our colleague has helped make an order in your account, please check the following picture. And there is a shipping cost that not enough, please finish the payment.
    dd81eda2-7c40-41fd-bc3c-2d7cb0704a29-image.png

• @Peter Order details say "Add Add-on to Order"!
    I do not want Add-ons. I just want my printer.
    My money is in an account!
    How do I get it out to order?

• @admin , It seems that we are many in the same situation. Many has the money taken and a tracking number provided for UPS tracking that shows a label was created at one point but that is all.

In my case, label created on 5th September, your reply was 14 days ago with "Due to the congestion of the destination, the freight forwarding company has been negotiating to urge UPS to deal with it as soon as possible.", By next week it will be 2 months since the printer is in a boat, or in a port waiting for custom clearance or somewhere but not with me.

What if you think on a way to compensate customer and early backers or provide us with a refund method and allow us to buy a printer online from a retailer that will deliver within a week?

@Peter @pdmoyes @Retro86

• Thank you for double-checking! You say I have not ordered a printer. I thought my pledge was my purchase.
    How do I order one?
    How do you get paid?
    You say the money is in my account. What account? It has been paid out of my Credit Card account.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Peter.

• @Peter I'm in the same boat. They took my money in June and still no printer. What's worse is I just went to their website and if I were to buy it today, they are promising 3 to 7 delivery for new buyers.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear @Peter

There is a mistake, sorry about that.

I double-check your order and found that there is no purchased machine in your order list, and the money is still in your account. You need to purchase it first. Then we will arrange shipping to you. You can come to the pledge box to check. Thank you.
    9d435934-fca8-49ae-a80d-bae30f8870b1-image.png

• Mixed messages coming in from everywhere!
    I have been informed it will be flying into the UK, that it is on a ship at sea and will be with me soon!
    Just tell the truth.
    Where is my printer? Will it be sent? Do I need to apply for a refund?

• Dear @Retro86

I checked your order, it shows they are still on the boat, the UPS can only update to you after the goods finished the customs clearance. Please don't worry, it is a normal circumstances.

• @aduquese hi, I’ve had the same it’s been stuck in Frankfurt for a month and a half, I did get a reply from creality

“ I've contacted with shipping company, during coronavirus, the shipping speed is a litter slower than normal, when we have the update we’ll inform you, thanks for your understanding.”

Is what I got back, also contacted ups and their reply was

“The sender created a label for your shipment. When we receive the parcel, will show additional scans and delivery date.

If it has been several days since the label was created, contact the sender to confirm the parcel was picked up.“

Which is kinda useless, but one of them needs to do something, because there’s a little slower and there’s not moving.

Creality my pledge number is 11,649

• Dear @aduquese

your tracking number is
    1ZV183Y56846681648
    Please confirm.

• @admin and @Peter , I'm in a similar situation as Peter, with the difference that my backer number (8328) was in the spreadsheet and updates provided by Creality. I also have my money taken in June, also based in UK and also still waiting for a printer that apparently was shipped in September.
    I emailed using every email address you provided without answer (BTW keep changing) , so what is your reply? What is the excuse in my case. @Peter I really hope you will get also an email or direct reply to where exactly is your printer, mine seems to be on the way to UK on a dinghy.

• Dear @Peter

I have checked your order, will ship this week. Please don't worry, you will receive it soon. But the tracking number will update to you by pledge box after it arrives at the port. Please noted. Thanks for your support.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.