E5 Pro: No Resume printing after power failure

• I recently bought an Ender 5 Pro.
    After assembly, it showed “TMC Connection Error”.
    The terrible customer service from creality did not help and from online info, I upgraded the firmware to Ender-5-Pro_Marlin2.0.1 - V1.0.1 - Endstop.bin

After the software update, the printer doesn’t show any resume print option after power failure.

This jeopardized my 2 long prints.

How can I resolve this issue?

• Dear @sameerjc

The point is the two firmware all have the function of a resume print. But as you say, you use the different slicing software, please tell our engineer, and we will find out what makes your printer different.
    And as I know, other printer has the same issues, after update the firmware, they do solve the problem. Let us find out the point, ok? Thanks for supporting.

• @admin Your engineer sent me a trial gcode file only. I printed with the provided trial gcode file and I could see the resume printing function.
    Afterwards, when I print with my gcode file, I do not see the resume print option after power failure.
    That trial gcode file could show me the resume printing option but it did not fix the problem on my printer and then your engineer disappeared without telling me how to fix the problem.

• Dear @sameerjc

I found that our engineer had sent you an email for that issue, please follow it and see if it can solve your problems/

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.