no printer or shipping information yet

• My printer shipped (supposedly) on August 11th. I am from Canada. Backer number 5414. I was contacted twice with someone by the name of Liang Liyin and have yet to get any concrete shipping information. It is now October 17th and I have yet to get a response from Liang to my follow up querries or any shipping information regarding this printer purchase at all. Please advise as to when I should be getting it. thanks.

• I received an email on November 24th confirming the tracking number and now we are January 6th and I still have not gotten any updates nor have I received the printer. When I track the number provided (see your previous answer), it has yet to post any updates. Please update, I am getting more than a little frustrated.

• I received an email on November 24th confirming the tracking number and now we are January 6th and I still have not gotten any updates nor have I received the printer. When I track the number provided (see your previous answer), it has yet to post any updates. Please update, I am getting more than a little frustrated.

• Dear @marc-marquis

Your tracking number is 1Z9V9Y632098902693, and now it is one the boat, after customs clearance, you will receive the UPS updates. Thanks for supporting Creality.