Runaway bed heating

• When I turn on my printer, the heated bed immediately begins heating up.

Nothing I can do, short of turning off the machine, will stop the bed from getting hotter and hotter.

I saw that there was another topic on this already. I took a video of the machine being turned on, but I am being told that I don't have permission to upload the video here. Is there an email address or something I should send the video to?

Additionally, where would I find directions for how to locate the motherboard and take a picture of it? I assume it is under one of the plates at the bottom of the machine, but would rather not just start disassembling it without knowing what I am looking for.

• @admin is this the kind of support I can expect if I ever actually get my printer and have issues?

• It's completely unacceptable how long it takes to get a reply from Creality on this forum

• Just checking in again on this.

• Is there a more appropriate place for me to be seeking help with this issue? I am unable to power on my printer for more than a few minutes currently before my heated bed becomes dangerously hot.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.