Compensation for Kickstarter backers that after 6 months+ still didn't receive their CR-6 SE

• Creality @admin, can you consider a method of compensation for early backers that still didn't receive their printer?

Find out that anyone can get the printer delivered next day from an online store is a bit insulting for those that backed the project early and still didn't receive the printer.

Emails explaining that is not Creality but someone else fault that the printer haven't been delivered is not good enough and is damaging your reputation and loyalty for future purchases.

What if you keep your customer base happy and loyal? Think about it, a small gesture can work miracles.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for my printer despite your emails saying that is on it way and should arrive soon with no updates on UPS tracking....

• @aduquese I truly hope you get your printer and I am in no way telling you to give up the fight to get it. But I feel it important to make sure you are aware that because this was on Kickstarter, Creality is under no legal obligation to provide you with any product. I know that sounds crazy but it is absolutely true and well documented on the Kickstarter website.

They (Kickstarter) categorize any payments made through them to a campaign as a donation. The product you hopefully receive is seen as a thank you for your generosity.

This is the case with all crowd funding sites.

You have no buyer protections what so ever when you send money to a crowd funding site.

Regards,
    Tony

• Dear @aduquese

I totally understand you and all customers who have not received the 3d printer.

On the one hand, I am collecting the backers' numbers that don't have their tracking number, then will check with our colleague and feedback on the status.

On the other hand, most of the printer of CR-6 SE had been sent out, but it is the sea shipping, it will need more time. The UPS status will update only after the goods finished the customs clearance.

Thanks for your suggestions, and I will keep following the posts about the tracking number of CR-6 SE. Please don't worry.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.