Thermistor error!

• To whom it may concern,
    I am writing because I am using a Creality CR-10s Pro V2 and the issue that I have is that for some reason when I try to print, I get the following warning:
    Thermistor Error! Cycle Power! An issue exists with the bed or nozzle temperature sensor. Connect to serial monitor. If reading is 0, condition is open. If too high, condition is a short to ground.

That happened after the nozzle temperature was shown to be at "357 ºC" (but it actually was at room temperature. It could even be touched).

Then I decided to turn off the printer, and then on again. Apparently, it was working "fine" again, since the temperature of the nozzle now was read correctly. But then suddenly I got again the same error:
    Thermistor Error! Cycle Power! An issue exists with the bed or nozzle temperature sensor. Connect to serial monitor. If reading is 0, condition is open. If too high, condition is a short to ground.

So now the current state is that I can even start a print, but then suddenly I get the error just mentioned, even having normal readings both for the bed temperature and the nozzle.

I was wondering if I could get further information about how to fix that error.

Best regards,
    Xabi

• Dear @Xabi

Provide machine manufacturing code
    2. Please unplug the thermal wiring and turn it on again. If the temperature is still very high, it may indicate that there is a problem with the motherboard. If it shows about -14 degrees, it indicates that it is a thermal problem. Then measure the resistance of the thermal sensor and it is about 100K normally.
    eceae53e-ae4f-4052-8027-9415fb0f8175-image.png
    measure the thermistor(1)(1).jpg

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.