It seems that the extruder has a leak in the periphery. Molten plastic accumulates on the cone till it's big enough to fall on the part. Once it's gone, a new accumulation starts and cycle goes on.
Any idea why it's leaking/ how to solve this?
If you're running stock, check your bed leveling.
Some questions for a better answer though....
- What filament are you using?
- What temp is your bed and nozzle at?
- What speed/flow rate are you using?
- What hot end are you using?
- What extruder are you using?
Will help you the best I can.