Autohome Stopped Working

• Hi there,

I've had my CR-6 since end of September. It's not been a smooth ride of course, far from it, but I had managed to get a very reliable print out of it.

Unfortunately that's all ended now when the autohome function (G28 command) does not work. It zeros the x and y axis, then goes to the centre of the bed, drops down once, touches the bed, all good, then raises up slightly, at this point it's meant to touch the bed again but it doesn't instead it now just zeros the x and y axis again, and then repeats, infinitely.

I've tried the obvious of resetting settings, reflashing firmware, changing the z stop sensor (as there was a spare in the box). But all have had no luck. It appears to be the strain gauge, although I can confirm that if I apply a light upward pressure to the hot end, the blue led comes on, and then goes off again when I let go. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be good enough to diagnose an issue with the levelling system.

I've ended up buying an Ender 3 V2 and putting a BL Touch on it, that works great straight away but now I want to get my CR 6 SE working again. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Nick.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.