Firmware for Ender 6 to support BL touch V3.1

• @dman

Because despite me asking them several times, Creality support still has not updated the download links, here are the 1.0.4 Endstop and BlTouch firmware that they sent me in reply to my support ticket:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pLzVnw2mtbGRQq7m267i4jbUI25G1bBR?usp=sharing

• I would also really like the FW 1.0.4 to work with BLTouch 3.1. I made a separate post about this but no response from Creality.

• Has anybody got the bltouch v3.1 to work with the Ender 6?

And does anybody know where to find the FW v. 1.0.4 that the printer came with?

Of course i would love my printer to be able to work with bltouch v 3.1

But it seems like Creality don't wanna fix the problem, since admin keeps linking to a fw that doesn't work.

• @telephasic said in Firmware for Ender 6 to support BL touch V3.1:

Current BL-touch firmware is really still v 1.0.2?
    That's the version that people got working for BL-Touch v3.1?

My Ender-6 was delivered with firmware version 1.0.4.
    In case something goes wrong with that firmware, i want to have a backup of my current firmware.
    But the latest non-BL-Touch firmware on the various creality download sites is only v.1.0.1.

@admin rather than post files in this forum, can you also please arrange to update download site with newest non-BL-Touch firmware (at least v.1.0.4)?

thanks!

I second this. I "upgraded" to the bltouch and firmware version 1.0.2 and my prints are now significantly worse. The benchie I printed with the 1.0.4 firmware is nearly flawless and has next to no stringing. With the "new" firmware I have stringing everywhere. It is a significant step backwards from the "old" firmware the printer came with. At this point I would take the bltouch off and go back to the original firmware if I could because the print quality was just that much better.

• @Etienne the only way we got it back to working was to remove the bl-touch and put the 1.0.1 bin back on.

• @Etienne said in Firmware for Ender 6 to support BL touch V3.1:

@admin hi, I have installed BLTouch, but the printer not work correctly, many problems with the Z-axis.. for example, if I turn off the printer, and put the bed lower, the printer start with x260 y260 z0 and with disabled steppers.. when you go to settings and want to move, printer is not able to move because the x260 y260 z0.. for example, if you want move Z it can't because printer think Z=0 and if you want move Z down, it's not able to reach 400mm, printer started making an annoying noise and stop.

another problem.. start print, printer heats up and start bed leveling, after leveling noting happened.. status bar goes to 100% and you can only click on finish print..

We are fighting with the same issue. We installed the Ender-6-V1.0.2-BLTouch.bin and it didn't fix the Z-axis issues. Is there a way to put the default firmware back on?

• Current BL-touch firmware is really still v 1.0.2?
    That's the version that people got working for BL-Touch v3.1?

My Ender-6 was delivered with firmware version 1.0.4.
    In case something goes wrong with that firmware, i want to have a backup of my current firmware.
    But the latest non-BL-Touch firmware on the various creality download sites is only v.1.0.1.

@admin rather than post files in this forum, can you also please arrange to update download site with newest non-BL-Touch firmware (at least v.1.0.4)?

thanks!

• @admin hi, i have installed BLTouch, but prineter not work correctly, many problem with Z axss.. for example, if i turn off prinetr, and put the bed lower, the printer start with x260 y260 z0 and with dissabled steppers.. when you go to settings and want to move, printer is not able to move because the x260 y260 z0.. for example if you want move Z it can't because printer think Z=0 and if you want move Z down, it's not abel to reach 400mm, printer start making annoying noise and stop.

another problem.. start print, printer heats up and start bed leveling, after leveling noting happend.. status bar go to 100% and you can only click on finish print..

• Does this firmware works only for 3.1 or 3.0 and 2 as well?

• @GGGGGG Dear, this is the firmware you can update.
    Ender-6-V1.0.2-BLTouch.bin

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.