I just want to share my firmware upgrade experience from 1.0.2 to 220.127.116.11.
It was all done in 10minutes.
- download the firmware, extract it.
- format the sd card with fat32 and an allocation unit size of 4096 bytes (4K)
i use an old 2 GB microsd card with an adapter, works fine.
- copy the binary "CR-6SE - V18.104.22.168 - SEBoard(1).bin" in the root
- insert sd card into printer, power on and wait about 10 seconds.
if the printer show the chinese menu - your done, remove the SD card and power off.
now the display has to be flashed (have a look at the tutorial movie!)
- format the microsd card with fat32 and an allocation unit size of 4096 bytes (4K)
- extract the zip DWIN_SET(46).zip
- copy the folder "DWIN_SET" with all files in the root
- insert microsd card into the display micro sd card reader, power on - wait about 1minute
warning: the display go to the screensaver mode during flashing !
just point a finger on it and you see the blue flashing screen.
you are done if in the second line "SD Card Process..." the word "END !" appears.
power-off and remove the microsd, assemble the display and you're done