I have the new Sprite pro hot-end and having the same issues. i have done everything you have mentioned and still no resolution. I am running E3V2 with sprite pro hot end. this was an intermittent issue until lately. now i may get 1/2 a print done to 3 prints done but still end at the same point. I have been using GST3d filaments mainly for a year and a half now, but never had an issues as re-occurrent as this one. I think the main issue is that Creality needs a more time zone friendly support team.
Best posts made by jsa1031
Latest posts made by jsa1031
RE: Stops extruding 3-4 hours in, every time.
Sprite Extruder pro kit issues
Seems to be several questions about installing the sprite pro kit on ender series and might need some expert guidence.
RE: Has anyone successfully installed the Sprite Extruder Pro kit on and Ender 3 V2?
I am having an issue with the thermister on my newly installed Sprite pro extruder on my Endr3v2. it is not reading. I was able to get the bl touch to work with some adjustment in the settigns to the offset locations, but now i am waiting on an answer on the thermister not send a tempereature back to the board.
RE: SpriteExtruder and Mintemp error
I am having a similiar issue where i am not getting any readings from the thermister.
I have had my Ender 3v2 for about 5 months now and everythign worked great until yesterday. the last thing i tried to print came out like a brush.
- raised z axis and extruded material...everything looked good. started new print...same issue.
- changed filament...same issue.
- tried old gcode that i know was good....same issue.
- disconnected octoprint and printed from sd card....... same issue.
- I took apart hot end and cleaned everything. and installed titanium heat break. extruded some material...obvious flow improvement.
- re sliced item...same issue.
- tried good gcode. same issue.