March【Show off your Setup】

Welcome to the March showcase space! Feel free to share your 3D printing studio or showcase your decorated 3D printers with the community by replying to this post.

We’ll select a lucky participant by draw live in the “Zora Livestream” to receive a free prize.

The deadline for submissions is 2/29, 23:59 UTC, and we’ll announce the winners on the third working day of the following month.

Good luck!

1 Like

3 Likes

Creality V3 SE

2 Likes

I was watching the livestream last night’s night and I got it stolen from me but here it is it’s all fun and games :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is my little humble setup :heart:

1 Like

Hello @27SU27:wave:

Welcome to the Creality Forum…! Creality

Nice setup there and I like how those flower prints came out… :rose: :tulip:

1 Like

Sorry :blush: they must of felt sorry for the little as Enders on a box

Nah your good it’s all fun and games :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice print mate. Came out well

Thank you.

1 Like

Mines a bit of a mess, spread across the games room and the garage and im still running out of room. I have setup shelving thorough put my garage for everything.

2 Likes

My Room of MANY CRAFTS! Now just waiting to fill the open space with a Laser Cutter !

1 Like

2 Likes

i printed that one on my SE - it was a long print. Yours look great - must have taken a while to get six of them done :grinning:

1 Like

Two per day. I also was using extremly old filament that came used and open. Dried it up and was able to use it quite easily.

1 Like

One of my best prints so far. Black Bear Skull.

1 Like

Lots of detail. Nice. Looks almost real… :+1:

1 Like

love this!! The color is so good too.

Hi, This is my set up up to now. I whish soon a Creality Ender 3 S1 Pro or Creality Ender 3 K3 or a CR10 will be place here. (Im still making a desition about it). Im working with a enclousere to protect the printers from the dust.

2 Likes

Nice machines… How do you like the Hornet…?