Which PEI build plate to buy for Ender 3 V3 SE

I am just not seeing a build plate specifically as for V3 SE, but would this one advertised as for the S1 work? It is described as

Ender-5 S1 PEI Printing Plate Kit

Also, if there is a choice between smooth and textured, I would take the smooth if there is one, but otherwise textured will do.
And now I see plates for the K1, anybody know if they fit?

I have a Creality PEI plate but I prefer Fysetc plates, both work fine though. I think they are sold in the Toaiot store on Amazon. I have these on Ender 3 V3 SE, KE, Ender 5 plus and Snapmaker A350T. The latter 2 having an odd smoothish triangular pattern, the Ender 3 plates are textured one side and shiney the other.

Got it. Thanks

I replaced mine with the following one which is a doublesided on (one sitde textured and the other side smooth)
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0C4QBC1ZR/ref=pe_2473370_789078700_em_2p_1_lm?th=1

All 3 of them compatible:
Creality shop: K1/ Ender-3 V3 SE PEI Build Plate,
Ender-3 V3 SE Double-sided Build Plate or
K1/ Ender-3 V3 SE Smooth PEI Build Plate

Look like the dual sided cheaper then buying the both other together.

Well there you go. I just realized that we are all not seeing the same store. I am in the /ca store and there is nothing listed here as fitting V3 SE. So now I know. Thanks for the heads up.

Any 235x235 build plate will fit, just try and buy the buildplate only otherwise you’ll have a spare magnet sitting on the shelf. I have 3 magnets going spare to think of what to do with.

1 Like

yep, using the same build plates on all of my printers (V3 SE, V3 KE, K1 and V3). I love that I can switch them around and use them wherever.
I also got the Carbon Fiber looking one, that is really cool if you are printing a side that will be seen.