A Message from Creality

3D printing is never short of technological innovations, and Creality has always been the pioneer. With the latest Ender-3 V3, Creality leads the market again by popularizing the CoreXZ motion system. But there are some concerns: What is CoreXZ? Who is the target user of Ender-3 V3?

Ashley, the product manager at Creality, is now ready to tell you more:

CoreXZ is a flipped version of the popular CoreXY motion system. The XZ axes are rigged together by precision timing belts and linear rods. When the printhead is moving on the XZ plane, it is almost always driven by two motors in unison. The math is Simple. For an i3-style printer, each printhead move is only driven by one motor. The Z-axis motor is idle for most time. When it comes to CoreXZ, each printhead move is driven by two motors together. Both motors are busy all the time. So the driving force is nearly doubled.

Users accustomed to traditional i3-style 3D printers may wonder if the CoreXZ Ender-3 V3 is worth a try. Trust me, the CoreXZ motion system does not only look sleek and attractive but also boasts robust performance. Many users who have used the machine praise it as the ultimate evolution of i3-style 3D printers. Believe it or not. Ender-3 V3 is so great that it can print well even when you hold it upside down. It is just awesome! No doubt, this machine will be your new favorite! Once you get your hands on it, you will love it immediately and keep coming to it.

If you are a staunch advocate for enclosed 3D printers, it may be a big loss if you miss Ender-3 V3, which is as good as a quality enclosed machine. The all-metal frame with die-cast parts makes it extremely stable, and able to achieve 600mm/s speed with excellent print quality. Now, you can get a flagship experience for much less money. Why not? Ender-3 V3 is absolutely a cost-effective option for you!

The CoreXZ Ender-3 V3 is great for anyone who has the following characteristics:
· Eager to express creative ideas in 3D objects.
· Curious about the capability of 3D printing.
· Interested in making things with your own hands.

eba619245a6d3b5e22fa392d07be2a9d

We believe each person has a one-of-a-kind soul full of imagination. With the innovative Ender-3 V3, you are free to play out your infinite creativity. It is the ideal option for you to embark on the fantastic journey of 3D printing.

1 Like

If the Ender 3 V3 plus had the same build volume as my Ender 5 plus or my Snapmaker A350T I would probably buy one. Its not a big enough leap over a standard Ender 3 V3 for me.