Can you view the camera on your phone via lan (not cloud)?

I’m just learning to use my new K1 Max, which is light years ahead of my ancient Makergear M2. The only downside so far is the noise. Man is this thing loud.

I like that you can connect to the printer via the local network via a PC, but I’m trying to figure out if that’s possible via a phone? I can do it though the cloud, but I don’t want to do that, and it keeps dropping the camera connection. I’d much rather be able to view the device details and camera on my phone via my local network. Is there a way to do that?

I’d also like to know if there’s a windows driver that will allow me to access the files on the printer from Windows file manager. It would be nice to be able to copy files to and from without going through the Creality Print program.

Thanks,
Rusty

Can you not add/remove files via a web browser using the IP address? I normally use the web browser to access the printer rather than Creality Print.

Dang, I could swear I tried that, but I wonder if maybe the printer wasn’t online when I tried it before. It was unable to connect before, but now it does connect, and it looks like I can add the files and monitor the camera. Thanks.