Changing Z-adjustment default

I have an Ender3 S1 Pro. On the control panel, the default adjustment is .05. I would like to change this to .01. I can do it easily on the screen shown, but I am unable to keep it there. As soon as I leave that screen, it goes back to where it was.Can anyone help? The manual is useless.

Cheers

Z offset is usually only adjusted whilst running a print to ensure it is laying correctly. You may find that making adjustments to the z offset while printing will result in smaller steps.

On the Ender7, I can make .01 adjustments, but on the Ender3 S1 Pro, it only does .05 adjustments now. I would like to change that.

I have done some quick digging and it seems that this is the case for all Ender 3 S1 Pro owners. The only workaround that I have found so far is via a Cura plugin…

Z Offset Setting

Thank You for looking Nikoli. I was afraid that might be the case. I am used to it now, but it would be nicer with a finer adjustment. Perhaps in a future upgrade.

Cheers

You’re welcome @oldflyer2

Hopefully they may update the firmware at a later date to include the ability to adjust the offset stepping.

1 Like