Creality Hi Combo, CFS will not change filament

Hi,

I recently got a Creality Hi combo, and have been able to make some nice prints but, after picking up some extra colours and hooking up the CFS, I cannot seem to print in multiple filaments. It will only print if I preload a spool into the extruder and will not switch to another slot.

I have checked the gcode to make sure there was a change to be done. I have used both the most recent versions of Creality Print and Orca Slicer with the same results. Im not sure what I could be missing.

Any advice would be appreciated. I hope I didnt just get a buggy CFS. Thanks in advance.

When you print with Creality Print, on the page that opens up do you see the colors that will be used. I’m not home right now to get a screen shot, but on the confirmation page it shows what colors will be used by the print.

Ensure you have the correct printer selected and CFS enabled when slicing.