CREALITY IS CURRENTLY UNDER INVESATIGATION BY THE B.B.B

CREALITYY IS A FRAUD DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! Creality 3D | Better Business Bureau® Profile

Always been good to me in the 9 years I’ve owed their stuff. Got loads of replies and replacement parts even just outside of my warranty period I’m not going to steer clear, while quality control hasn’t always been great and time differences cause a delay I’ve had better experiences with the customer services then I have for my p1p

Perhaps they just like me, who knows

1 Like

I generally take the Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings with a grain of salt, both from a business and consumer perspective. For businesses, the BBB’s main goal is collecting an annual fee for “accreditation,” which is more of a marketing term than a measure of credibility. The process is basically proving you’re a ‘business,’ which is not hard. The services they offer to business owners often provide little value, and their advertising services are not always aligned with the business’s best interests. In many cases, businesses will find it more beneficial to invest the accreditation fee in other advertising avenues or in improving their website content. (BBB response will also vary by your area)

From a consumer’s standpoint, the BBB’s accreditation holds weight only in certain industries and demographic areas, such as service-based businesses like plumbing or contracting. If you’re dealing with a non-accredited company, filing a complaint or leaving a negative review through the BBB is unlikely to have any impact. I know it can be frustrating, especially if you’ve had a really bad experience.

However, if a company is accredited, they are required to adhere to certain standards to maintain their status. In this case, as a consumer, you shouldn’t just leave a review; you need to file a formal complaint. A review won’t necessitate any action from the company, but a complaint will trigger a response requirement within 30 days. Failure to respond can lead to the company losing its accreditation. If they’re willing to pay for it, they will normally respond.

Regarding Creality, it’s important to recognize that they operate multiple warehouses and ship globally, so some shipping issues are inevitable. While I agree that there are areas for improvement in customer service and shipping, it seems that Creality is actively working on these issues. If you need assistance, @CrealityZora or Kevin (if he’s in here?) are often helpful in directing customers to the right resources, even though it’s not officially their responsibility.

Also, they just had a big anniversary, event so they won’t be back till the end of the week. Remember, even a giant like Amazon faces shipping challenges despite the volume of products they handle. Additionally, Creality has a shipping area on their Discord, which I haven’t used, but you might find some help there. Here’s their Discord link.

2 Likes

I just bought 3 upgrade items from them in the last 2 months. All arrived in a timely manner and functioned. Glass bed, Sprite head and CR Touch.
There is a big political/economic and military confrontation with China going on. There may be lots of real or fabricated things floating around. Some things might actually be affected by all this in some way. There are sanctions being implemented. That could have a real effect on things. But there may also be a lot of rumour and innuendo being floated about.

1 Like