Creality´s logo voronoi

• Printing Machine: Ender 3 S1 pro
  • Selected materials: PLA+ (México makers)
  • Print settings: Settings: 0.2mm layer height, 30% infill, tree supports 40° up, 4mm adhesion, and default parameters for all other settings.
  • Time spent on printing: The last print took 1 day, but there were 3 other prototypes that took 12-24 hours each, plus 4 hours total for the final design.
  • Description: Solid made in solidworks (there were 3 prototypes in solidworks) inspired by the shape of the creality logo, then I converted it to an stl file and made the voronoi pattern with dual axes in mesh mixer, there were 4 changes in total, I changed the diameter of the pattern and de form of the surfaces with chaflan instead of roundings, each prototype was printed and I improved it until I reached the end, I hope you like it, it was a long process, but with a good final result :slight_smile:
  • Provide relevant originality proof: I uploaded it to the Creality cloud Creality Cloud -Logo creality voronoi From 4Dsing Logo creality voronoi | 3D models download | Creality Cloud
  • Country/Region: México
1 Like

Lol. Made the exact same thing for this months completion. Luckily my design wasn’t as good so I switched to a LED Creality lamp.

1 Like

JAJAJA because it’s a nice idea to make the creality’s logo with voronoi pattern lol

1 Like