Creality scan - No colour on model to print?- HELLLLP

I have scanned a few items ok, with colour mapping which looks ok in the scan software but when i export it to print there is no colour on the model, how do i fix this please?

Thanks Daniel

What file type did you export? Usually you get at least an PNG file with the texture. You have to have the color model selected on the left (where the eye symbols are) because it usually exports what you currently have selected.

Hi there. Thanks for the help with this. Creality have been less than helpfull. I don’t think they understand my problem as they have been great in the past with printer failures.

I had the colour model on the screen when exporting but I will look at that and try again.

I will try exporting a few different models with the eye selected. Think there is two or three.

Hi Again, this is the screen of the scanning software and how i am trying to export it, I use the little small blue round button to export direct to creality print,

Thanks again

Daniel