๐Ÿ”ฅ Dragon-themed 3D Model Contest 2024 ๐Ÿ”ฅ

NEW Dragon Model Competition, come and check it out! Enchanting Dragon Realms :dragon_face: : Unleash Your Creativity in the 3D Model Odyssey! :t_rex:

Craft your dragons, mythical or majestic, fierce or friendly, and showcase your skills in this thrilling competition.

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–•๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–˜

:mag:
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ผ

1. Time Scheduling

:date: Mark Your Calendar: January 2 to January 26 23:59 EST
Award Announcement: January 31

2. How to Join the Contest

:white_check_mark:Choose platforms below to Join the Competition

:white_check_mark:Print dragon-themed models & showcase your designs:
a. You can choose to print your own original design. It can be a recent print or one from the archives.
b. Or print the dragon models we provide below

Get the free STL dragon model files here
:point_right:: Free download of Dragon Model STL files - Google Drive

c. If using othersโ€™ original models (need to mention the designer), not eligible for prizes, BUT three participants selected for special gifts by Creality.

:white_check_mark:Snap or shoot your model, then reply to the post in platforms above with a brief description and use #creality3dragon.
(In Twitter(X) and Instagram, please photos or record videos of your model, share them on the platform with a brief description, tag us and use #creality3dragon.)

:gift:
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

:1st_place_medal:1st Prize: HALOT-MAGE PRO (599$) x1
:2nd_place_medal:2nd Prize: HALOT-MAGE (379$) x1
:3rd_place_medal:3rd Prize: UW-02 (219$) x1
:orange_heart:4-8th: LCD 8K High Precision UV Curable Resin 1kg & CHITUBOX PRO member for one month
:orange_heart::orange_heart:Participant Gifts x3

Special Merit Award

:eyes:
๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ

:one:The ranking of winners will be determined by a combination of factors, with 60% based on the total number of likes on your post and 40% determined by the Creality teamโ€™s selection.
(Tips: This implies that the more platforms you engage in, the greater the potential for receiving more likes.)
:two:Original models or those using our files but complemented with exquisite designs have a greater chance of winning major prizes!
:three:Each participant would only be awarded once
:four:The deadline for contest is 23:59 Jan 26 (EDT)
:five:The list of winners will be announced on Jan 31(EDT)

:memo:
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

1. Dragon-themed 3D Model Contest Duration: The contest will run from January 2, 2024, EST to January 26, 2024, 23:59 EST.
  2. Originality proof might be needed for prize redemption if the award is for an original design.
  3. Content Etiquette: We promote a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere, so any spam, NSFW, or promotional content will not be tolerated. Letโ€™s maintain a clean and pleasant environment for everyone.
  4. Creality reserves the right to use or reuse your submissions (videos, images) on our official social media platforms, app, and website.
  5. Disqualification for Violations: Violating any of the stated terms, including inappropriate content or promotional activities, will result in disqualification. In case of disputes or unforeseen circumstances, Creality reserves the right to the final interpretation and decision.
3 Likes

Creality CR 10 V3 , sliced with Cura , Layer height 0.2mm ; wall thickness 1.2mm ; infill density 20% cubic ; print speed 50mm/s ; filament is Ender Black PLA ; bed temp 60 deg C and nozzle temp 190 deg C ; tree supports
Then rubnbuff with silver and gold
Free model by rodino marcelo

6 Likes

I this the one in the contest download?

#creality3dragon

Year of the Dragon. This is partial of my Dragonsโ€™ collections. I got way too much dragons for the past 3 years. I still remember my first print with the golden dragon. At that time I am really new to 3d printing and forgot to put the support on. It is not perfect but still looks OK.

Love all kind of Dragons. Some are printed with FDM and somr are resin printing.

I am going to print out the Creality Dragon Head Bust and the other Dragon later. Hopefully I can do that before the dead line. I am kind of busy printing the helmet at the moment. I am on the mask / helmet rampage. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Happy printing everyone. :sunglasses:
Cheers :beers::beers::beers:

I

3 Likes

#creality3dragon

4 Likes

Yes from rodino.marcelo

Thank you, I wanted to be sure I was printing the correct one.

1 Like

Hello everyone, print of a dragon in white pla, painted with airbrush and brush.

I loved this project and I took the opportunity to participate in the Creality competition :grin:
Have a nice end to the day everyone.

#3d #print #paint #dragon #pla #creality3dragon #printer #impression #2024newyear #yearofthedragon

4 Likes

This is my Dragon Party printed with my Creality Cr10 Smart Pro! Models by: McGybeer, Cinderwing3D and PrintedObsession :hugs:

#creality3dragon

2 Likes

Utilizing Mage Pro 8K to realize this model.
I really like how 8K printer can capture all the model detail.
I used a white resin and backlight it in the bottom.

enjoy
#creality3dragon

2 Likes

#creality3dragon

1 Like

Gave the model a go. Not bad but didnโ€™t care for the color of the filliment. It was Rainbow but did not change fast enough. Ender 3 s1 pro. 235/60 125mm
#creality3dragon

Miscellaneous dragons as well below.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I designed this dragon lamp to embellish the room to my boy, I modeled everything except toothless and light fury that were modeled by The Cape Wyrm

I hope you like it =) #creality3dragon

2 Likes

Great job on the creator of this model. Created on Ender 3 pro s1. 210/60 @125mm. Use organic support and silk purple.

1 Like

Well my Ender 3 V3 KE came in on the 24th. I did not have the time to get it setup until late last night. Straight out of the box, only did a bench test, updgraded firware and used creality print. Very easy setup, and speedy for sure. Snails & fish are liking it.

3 Likes

The dragon with a Zora head, lol

2 Likes