Driver update for K2Plus from 1.1.3.13 / CFS 1 1.1.3

Help!!!

Purchased the K2Plus back in April of 2025. Worked great. Used it a lot for a few months and then had some other things to deal with.

Last weekend, I went to use it and was told that there was a new version of Creality Print - V7.2.2.5483
I installed it and now when I go to print, I get this error:

I have tried updating the printer firmware. I will insert a thumb drive into the slot on the right and the printer screen will recognize that a USB Device has been inserted.

Nothing I have done has produced anything beyond that - it does not recognize that there is any firmware on the drive. I have tried linking the printer to the cloud.

I get a QR code but that just takes me to a 404 error page.

Where do I go from here???

Thank you