I have Ender 5 S1 (STM32F401) with Sonic Pad (V1.0.6.54.20).
When printing I used to open its web interface at 192.168.1.10, but after couple of months not using the printer at all, that address stopped working.
The printer is connected to local Wi-Fi. In the Wi-Fi section it shows the correct ip (192.168.1.10). The same IP is visible in the home router belonging to Creality Sonic Pad. No matter what I do - restarting the Pad, the Printer, the Router - nothing solves the issue - still can not access web interface.
What could be wrong and what should be done?
Use a tool like Advanced IP Scanner to check what IP’s are in use from what device… If the device is not set to a static IP, IP will change after “long” time of no use as your router has a short lease period set!
But, I’ve checked both in the router and in the Sonic Pad - both IPs are the same 192.168.1.10
I mean, if it would not have been *.1.10 then, Sonic Pad would have shown the correct IP?
… it’s no rocket-science… scan your network for connected devices…