Error codes (And what we can do with them)

New to 3d printing, loving the learning curve. But i encounter this error just after a print I tried to print another thing almost back to back (something that I hve done before for the last week). I got this:

Tried google it and I have just found a Reddit post that mentions it, nothing else. Any idea what to do? I was thinking on do a factory reboot, would you recommend that?

Thanks in advance!

Hello @C4-v …! :wave:

Welcome to the Creality Forum…! Creality

So on the far chance that this would work is the filename causing the problem. It could be a similar type of error as the previous post…??
Make the filename as simple as possible maybe…??

Thanks for the welcome! I hope you’ll see me around here on more topics besides the error section, hehe.

I saw that las post, aye. The thing I was printing was 3dBenchy, so it is a file I know it has done before. I was testing temps and material flows trying to see if I am over extruding or under extruding. As soon as I changed flow numbers it happened, but then I reverted the options and still happened. It almost gets to the bed temp (set at 45) and gets the error.

thanks for your quick previous response.

So, I found this:

But I have no idea what it means… hehe

Tried to rest to factory setting, no luck, just so you know. If I find a solution, I will let you know.

You might have mentioned it and I missed it but what printer are you using…?

V3 KE, sorry forgot to mentioned it