Error key:2571, Unknown exception

Hi, i purchased the new Creality Ender 3 V3 a couple of months ago and in the last week it’s been failing half of it’s prints due to the following error key:2571, Unknown exception.
I’ve factory reset the device but the error keeps happening. I’ve also searched online and can’t find anyone having this error.
Any suggestions?

Hola, me imprimia bien y al imprimir un archivo de 33 horas cuando llega al 12% da el error Key 2571, pudiste solucionar tu problema…?
saludos

I started getting a similar error at random points during the printing. It might be an AI detection issue.

Here’s my story:
I was getting error key:2000, which the support FAQ states might be the motherboard or the connection to the Nebula pad. I order a new motherboard and contacted support. Support told me to “Disassemble the hotend cover and re-plug the extruder connection cable”, which I did and it did not fix the issue.

Just as I was about to dismantle the machine to install the new board, I decided to run one more test print but forgot to connect the camera. It printed without the error, so I did a couple more and they all printed fine. I reconnected the camera and the error occurred within the first 15min. Since the camera seemed to be working fine, I decided to turn off the AI detection, and wow, no error. I’ve run at least 30 prints so far and no more crashing.

Give it a try and let us know if it resolves this for you too. I hope they are monitoring this forum and can fix the AI issue.

Hola, gracias por responder, la verdad es que estoy bastante nuevo en esto, al final he conseguido que en vez de hacer una pieza de 20x20 cm lo he bajado con cura el 50%, de esta forma si me ha imprimido quedando la pieza al 50%.
Me preguntaba una cosa que no sé si sabrán responderme todo bajo mi ignorancia, es posible que la ender 3v3 3D printer venga configurada de fábrica con unos parámetros de un tiempo concreto de impresión, quiero decir que solo pueda imprimir 12 horas de una vez, es que los trabajos se han quedado en el mismo sitio los dos

Gracias perdón por el tostón