Falcon 2 40w red light on air assist

Hi Folks
hope you can help,
Just got a Falcon 2 40w laser and when turning on the system goes through all the set up fine, then a red light comes on for the air assist and won’t reset or turn of so am unable to use the laser. I have tried youtube, and searching etc.
any help appreciated
thanks

I had a similar issue with my new Falcon 2 22W. The air light would come on green, but eventually turn red just sitting there. I unsuccessfully searched for an answer so proceeded as follows.

I made sure that the air dial on the front left of the laser was fully open.

I’m using Lightburn to operate my laser. When making cuts, I made sure the “air” toggle was set. When engraving, this should be set off.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 8.31.06 AM

On the laser head, the red light is on while the engraving (“Fill”) layer is done, but when it gets to the cutting (“Line”) layer, the air pump ramps up quickly and the air light switches to green. After the job has finished and the laser is sitting still for a while, the light switches back to red.

This red light was alarming to me at first and I was sure that there was a problem.

Not sure if this helps or if you are experiencing a different problem with your air assist, but thought I’d share.

Thanks
that seems to answer the issue, I’m using Lightburn too.
thanks again