We recently purchased the Falcon A1 bundle including an air purifier and rotary chuck. The machine worked flawlessly until I used the rotary chuck. I placed the machine back into flat engraving mode and now, the laser head will not rehome properly. I attempted to reflash the Firmware but I get an error saying the “TF Card is missing GCODE files”. I have unplugged it for 60 seconds and tried to restart and it bangs into the sides of the cabinet opposite of the hard stop switches. I completely packed it back up in the box to return before my wife showed me this site that I didn’t find last night. I want to try one more time before I give up because I really like the machine and think its probably something simple I’m not doing correctly. I really hope someone can help me.
It should have homing switches on both sides. Not sure, did you try via USB and Falcon Design Space? How does it behave then? The rotary is now unplugged?
1 Like
It works now. I took it back out of the box and set it up. Made sure the Lightburn had the rotary off and rehome on startup and it worked fine. It also showed no issues in falcon design studio either. I’m keeping an eye on it but it was probably a small setting I didn’t change