February【Show off your Prints】

Welcome to the February showcase space! Feel free to share your model creations with the community by replying to this post.

We’ll select a lucky participant by draw live in the “Zora Livestream” to receive a free prize.

The deadline for submissions is 2/29, 23:59 UTC, and we’ll announce the winners on the third working day of the following month.

Good luck!

3 Likes

To kick start the feburary showcase. I deseigned a second creality theme color lithopane and printed using on Creality K1with manual color change.

Enjoy.

5 Likes

Hi everyone ,

, this is my third pokemon printed and the one that requiered to be painted. It’s really an art to be good at painting and post processing a figure.
This are my firts steps to be better in this subject.

This is the “before”
Thanks for your support.
Regards and Good Luck!

5 Likes

Hi Nacho,
I love the paint job, it’s super detail.

3 Likes

Work in progress current project.

1 Like

That’s a very nice Lithophane. It would be nice if you could share your settings as I can’t get near that quality with my Ender3 V3 KE no matter what I do.

My Wife loves show on FX and HULU called What We Do In The Shadows, about funny group of Vampires. Made her a Nadia’s spirit doll. She loves it.

Had to post link. Was easier than modifying pic in an editing program to shrink size.

2 Likes

I do more functional prints, but from time to time I print some nice models I see in the web.

Credits to Peter Farrel - Printables

2 Likes

Love this model. It is awesome with great details. Loving it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I really need to work on my painting and photo taking skills. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Couple of the prints to celebrate Michael Jordan - G.O.A.T. 61st birthday. I still remember the Air Jordan 1 at the 80s.

rate

Printed multi part monkey , bulb holder , put it together and painted it . Gotta put rope on the ceiling and attach light bulb . :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

My wife has finished the painting of the Predator model, printed on the Halot Mage Pro and the K1max using Creality high precision resin and Creality PLA Matte filament. Sliced on Halot Box and Creality Print. Model from [Wicked Art Patreon Group].

3 Likes

This Predator vs Alien diorama took a few days to finished. The base was done in several parts on the K1max as, the rest on the Halot Mage Pro. Sliced in Halot Box and Creality Print version 4.3.7.6619. Used Creality PLA Matte and Creality regular resin. Model from Patreon user Wicked

2 Likes

Azrael from Patreon user B3DSERK. Body printed on my Halot Mage Pro using Creality standard resin, and sliced on Halot Box. Base printed on K1max using Creality matte filament, sliced on Creality Print ver 4.3.7.6619

2 Likes

Hey everyone! This is my foot long Matmire makes platypus I printed on my Core XZ V3! I also made a short of it printing! This printer is so crazy fast! lol https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_Xh5inXqXKo

2 Likes

Congrats on your win at the last Live Event…!! :+1: :dragon:

2 Likes

Getting ready for spring planting!

1 Like

PETG? I don’t think PLA would survive the greenhouse too long. Neat idea though.

1 Like

@Bonfireman it is PLA. I usually run a heating mat around 75f -80f for germination and then their lower basement temperature under full spectrum led lights after that. Time will tell!