Firmware Glitch in E3 V3 SE?

The issue is that when trying to start a print , it seems to miss the 1st few lines of code , it says its printing but doing nothing other that % completed goes to 100%, then returns to the home spot saying completed .
I have had it print a couple of items , but now will not print at all. Ive flashed software on motherboard and controler several times. It would not do leveling routine most times. I’ve reloaded the slicer with no improvement .
I’m using the recommended software. I dont think its the software i use on my PC’s, i do think there’s a firmware glitch on the SE .

i can tell when its going to happen as the heated bed will switch to 0 deg .

There is no way to answer your question directly, can you take a recording video, especially if the CR-touch auto-leveling probe is normal. Or feedback to the official after-sales.

The CR-touch will flash red twice. Print head does nothing. Print graph on control panel goes to 100% and says complete. https://youtu.be/9KxQme7n7hs?feature=shared

Can someone from Creality at least acknowledge that they have seen my post and are investigating problem?

OK. I’ve narrowed the problem down to a bad CR Touch. How do i obtain a new one?

1 Like

Problem solved! All caused by bad CR Touch. Replacement on the way.

1 Like

Bonjour,
Creality vient de sortir un nouveau firmware pour la Ender 3 V3 SE:

Version de carte-mère: HWCR4NS200320C13
Ender-3 V3 SE_HWCR4NS200320C13_SWV1.0.6_GD303
La machine ne se met pas à jour et reste à la version précédente 1.0.4 et le moniteur est en chinois complet.
Quelqu’un a-t-il essayé cette mise à jour et réussi avec succès ?
Cordialement

Have you also updated the firmware for the LCD screen?

Bonjour,
Le firmware à télécharger sur Ender-3 V3 SE Software & Firmware Download - Creality 3D fonctionne lors de l’installation.

La mise a jour V1.0.6 pour la Ender 3 V3 SE fonctionne maintenant parfaitement pour moi.
Après de nombreux essais non concluant, seul le firmware 1.0.6 téléchargé sur la page suivante fonctionne chez moi

Au démarrage l’écran apparait bien avec le choix des 11 langues comme au premier démarrage.

The V1.0.6 update for the Ender 3 V3 SE now works perfectly for me.
After many inconclusive tests, only the firmware 1.0.6 downloaded on the following link works for me :

At startup, the screen appears fine with the choice of 11 languages as at the first startup with the OEM version.