Forum becoming unusable? Really long loading times

Over the past week or so I have started noticing the forum is either very slow to load or on some occasions fails to load at all and just gets stuck on the Loading screen.

I was wondering if any other forum members had noticed this issue as it is beginning to make the forum unusable and unreliable?

Browser cookies/cache and history all cleared yet the issue persists. Would love to hear from anyone else having similar experiences.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Yes I have this issue as well. Funny enough if I go the Canadian Creality website then click on forums it seems to load a lot quicker.
Go figure.

I’ve been noticing it also. Sent a couple messages letting them know… :+1:

We’ll see…

Hi Nikoli, thank you for bringing this to our attention! We started migrating servers to the United States last week, causing some instability during the transition.

Regarding the new issue you mentioned yesterday, I’ll consult with our IT team later to investigate and address any problems. We appreciate your patience.

If any of you guys are still experiencing slow load times let us know and where you are from… Thanks…

Hi everyone, the problem should be fixed now, if you have any questions please feel free to let us know.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Optimus, the forums do seem to be running a lot smoother and faster today. Thanks so much for the prompt intervention it is very much appreciated :slight_smile: